Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Take me out to the ballgame!

I used to be able to say that I'd never been to a Braves game, but after this weekend I can proudly say that is no longer true. We were invited to go to the game with some friends we've made through the Spouse Alliance, Debbie and Molly and their husbands. 


 They are such wonderful people and Korey has loved getting involved with the alliance and I'm so proud that he will be the president of the alliance for MCG student spouses. He is such a supportive husband and thinking about our future in dentistry makes my heart smile.



As soon as we walked in the gate, we were offered free hats, and Debbie had brought peanuts for us.


I felt a little bad leaving the peanut shells on the ground.


And what's a baseball game without a hotdog?!


Our friends Jessica and Chad were invited to come too. Chad and Korey went to the Spouse Alliance National Conference together in Pheonix earlier this year. 

Debbie was hosting a few french dental students and they also came along. 
We had so much fun watching the game. Chipper hit a 3 run homer and someone else slid in for another run. 




The chicfila cow sure did get a workout. 


Since it was my first game, we took a minute to explore the stadium. I loved all of the coke memorabilia. 



There were the most random humongous chairs on the top of the building. The view of the city was amazing.




We had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment