Wednesday, April 28, 2010

God's promise during finals

I have been very stressed lately with school and finals.
So yesterday when Korey looked out the window and said "The sky looks really weird. I'm going to go outside and see what's going on," I thought, "I really don't have time for this."

Of course, when he said, "Get out here! There is a huge rainbow!"


it turned out that I had a little more time than I thought.


There's always time for rainbows.

"I have set My rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember My covenant between Me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life."

Genesis 9:13-15

1 comment: