Saturday, April 24, 2010

Better Days

Well I'm halfway through finals weeks. 6 more tests to go and I've just got to keep going, keep studying, keep trying my best. It's tough, but it's worth it. It's funny how school can wear me down, but I still love it. The bottom line is professional school is hard, but it's also worth it. I've been thinking about adding a little segment every once in a while about what I'm learning. It'll help me to remember it to write it down, and maybe someone else can learn a little something that will help them and their teeth or their kids teeth...or their dogs teeth.

Well today has mostly been spent studying, but I did spend some of it looking through pictures. I came across some I took over spring break of Korey's grandparents. They are the most wonderful people and I love them. I hope and pray that my children will have the opportunity to know them.


Papa is Korey's best friend.


He was even the best man at our wedding.




He is such a sweet man. 






Granny is a pretty wonderful lady herself.




I just wish I had gotten the memo to wear pink. 


No comments:

Post a Comment