Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

I've been taking pictures of Stella for 21 weeks and the number 1 question on everyone's mind has been....well...let's be honest...it's been "Are you having twins?" Oh to be all baby like that one day. I would give up anything...well except for food...which is probably why that won't happen for me. Sigh. I digressed.

So the number two question was obviously.....

Photobucket

And it was answered in true Stella fashion. Man, that girl loves to party. The theme of the night, a poem.

What are little boys made of? Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails, that is what boys are made of. What are little girls made of? Sugar and Spice and everything nice, that is what girls are made of.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Everyone wore pink or blue to show what their guess for the sex of the baby was. Except for Boo.

Photobucket

Boo preferred to stay switzerland and wore white.

Photobucket

Take note people. One day, I'm going to need one of these....ahem.

And now on to the grand reveal......

Photobucket

IT'S A GIRL!

Photobucket

Ace was the only one who was disappointed... I'm not sure why.

Photobucket

Nanette didn't give him a hard time or anything and was a lady about the whole thing....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Boo... he just wanted to know where Stella buys her sheets.

Photobucket

Me? I'm so happy that it's a girl, but I would've been equally happy if it had been a boy. I'm just amazed when I look at these pictures and think...wow...there's a little girl growing in there.

What a blessed miracle.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment