Sunday, November 27, 2011

Giving Thanks

My second final of the semester is tomorrow and so I will make this brief.
Thanksgiving began with my family

and this apple pie.

Photobucket

Korey and his dad fried the turkeys again and in these overalls to boot, so I'll just insert this picture from last year since I was at my moms baking aforementioned apple pie...amongst many...many...many other things.


Lets take a moment to be thankful for overalls and the broad shoulders for which they stand.
Can I get an amen?

Amen.

Moving right along.

Here is my dad.

Photobucket

and my mom.

Photobucket

and my sister and brother in law. Aren't they cute?

Photobucket

Note the bandage on not one, but two fingers. Proof that I did not cook alone.

And then of course, the second annual Anderson family photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Not quite sure what Granny's doing, but I love it.

Photobucket

And then we decorated everyone else's house for Christmas.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"And now these three remain; faith, hope, and love, but the greatest of these is love."
1 Corinthians 13:13

So much to be thankful for. My cup overflows.

1 comment:

  1. Love it, and now I'm craving that pie :)
    -JWY

    ReplyDelete