Friday, October 7, 2011

Expecting the unexpected

A dear friend of mine is pregnant! I am so excited for her and her new little family of 3. She was gracious enough to let me pictures for her every week so that one day she can look back at the progression. She is so photogenic, it wasn't very hard to take a million photographs. I don't have a lot of time, because i have a midterm in a few hours, but I couldn't resist putting up a few of my favorites.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've loved taking her week by week pictures and I can't wait to do a full maternity shoot in a few months! 

No comments:

Post a Comment